We are the best and most reliable property management company you can find.
Our units are immaculate upon move in and we have a reputation for quick and reliable response time if something goes wrong.
We have an extensive list of services to offer in order to foster the most profit out of your investment. Our attentive and personable service gives owners unique insight into the activity of their property.
The Horvay Group also specializes in helping to create a quality, cash-flowing real estate portfolio. As a licensed broker, we will locate a potential investment, present an offer on your behalf and ride alongside as you begin your quest to becoming a successful real estate investor! Send a message to Brent to inquire about how to get started on your path to becoming Mr. & Mrs. Landlord.
- Monthly financial reporting of rent received and delinquencies
- Convenient office for tenants in Lake County to drop off rent
- 24-hour maintenance & emergency response system
- Foster and maintain quality tenant relations
- Handle all leasing tasks to fill a vacant unit
- Handle the service of an eviction notice and oversee the eviction process if necessary for a delinquent tenant
- If the investor chooses, one of our property managers will be a signer on your operating account to take the entire A/P and A/R process off your plate! No more having to deal with insurance bills, vendors, water bills, etc – we will take care of it for you!
About Brent Horvay
Our founder, Brent Horvay, has years of experience managing over 200 residential units throughout northern Lake County as well as units in Chicago. He specializes in third-party property management of buildings rented to tenants under the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program.
He has also worked closely with a Cook County court-appointed receiver in the day-to-day management of properties in foreclosure. Brent is a licensed real estate managing broker in the State of Illinois and has assisted investors in the acquisition of over 80 income-producing properties over the last four years.
Brent graduated in 2008 from the University of Georgia with a degree in Psychology. He is a volunteer high school wrestling coach, a member of the Lake County Property Investors Association, and serves on the board of directors of the Self-Sufficiency Development Corporation in North Chicago.
Text us at 224-263-1756 or fill out the form below to get in touch with us.